12 OF THE MOST UPLIFTING QUOTES FROM CLASSIC DISNEY MOVIES
Sometimes all we need to turn a bad day or mood around are some uplifting words of wisdom. We can get this from friends, colleagues and perhaps even ourselves. But if none of the above is readily available, then we can always turn to Disney movies.
Disney films are still making every child’s imagination grow and every adult’s heart melt. No matter what your age is, we bet these quotes can help raise your spirits, boost your motivation and make you believe in happily ever afters. Don't believe us? Read on and see for yourself...
1. "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." - Pocahontas
2. "Take it from an old spectator. Life’s not a spectator sport. If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya." - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
3. "Always let your conscience be your guide." - Pinocchio
4. "You’re mad, bonkers, off your head! But I’ll tell you a secret: all the best people are." - Alice In Wonderland
5. "They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true." - Sleeping Beauty
6. "Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it." - The Lion King
7. "No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." - Cinderella
8. "When there’s too much to do, don’t let it bother you. Forget your troubles." - Snow White
9. "Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts." - Aladdin
10. "All it takes is faith and trust." - Peter Pan
11. "The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake." - The Little Mermaid
12. "Cheer up, child. It'll turn out all right in the end." - Beauty and the Beast
What's your favourite quote from a Disney movie?
WORDS BY: Pauline Morrissey
Pauline is the Lead Editor for LOVE & LIST. She clocks off by daydreaming about future escapades & having D&M's with wine in hand. She takes pride in both her appetite for organisation and her Nintendo 64 skills. Pauline describes her fuel for writing much like The Wizard of Oz; in search for more brain, courage & heart.